BJP’s Paddy Procurement Allegations Baseless, Political Frustration: Ansari

BJP’s Paddy Procurement Allegations Baseless, Political Frustration: Ansari

Jharkhand News : Jharkhand Minister Irfan Ansari has strongly refuted the allegations leveled by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) regarding paddy procurement in the state. Responding to a letter written by Leader of Opposition Babulal Marandi to Chief Minister Hemant Soren, Ansari termed the accusations completely false and a reflection of BJP’s political frustration and desperation.

Speaking on Tuesday, Minister Ansari said the paddy procurement process in Jharkhand is being conducted in a transparent, accountable, and farmer-friendly manner. He pointed out that the procurement drive had begun only a day earlier, yet the BJP had already started alleging irregularities, which clearly exposes its panic and political bankruptcy.

Ansari accused the BJP of becoming directionless and losing its public support in Jharkhand, forcing it to rely on baseless allegations to stay in the headlines. He said issuing letters and making statements without facts has become BJP’s habit, something the public now fully understands.

The minister emphasized that he personally oversees the department and remains in constant direct contact with farmers. He stated that BJP leaders have no concrete evidence and are merely trying to spread confusion through misinformation. Ansari also noted that leaders from all political parties were invited during the launch of the procurement process, but not a single BJP leader visited the procurement centers to boost farmers’ morale.

Reiterating the state government’s commitment, Ansari said the Hemant Soren-led government will not compromise on farmers’ interests under any circumstances and will continue to implement all agricultural schemes with honesty and transparency.

related posts